The Ballad of G.I. Joe vs. Do You Wanna Date My Avatar

Couple of funny music videos are doing the rounds but which is better? Tell me!

The Ballad of G.I. Joe

vs.

Do You Wanna Date My Avatar

Here’s a little extra (pardon the pun) surprise video too.

But which is the best?!

Which of these is the best music video?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

1. World of Warcraft Machinima
  2. Your Avatar And You (Or My Metrosexual Avatar And Me)
  3. World of Warcraft Music Videos
  4. World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Release Date
  5. Star Trek Online Official Release Date

1. Brendon says:

I love The Guild crew; they’re great guys (and gals) and a lot of fun to talk to/hang with. But I honestly don’t think the video/song is THAT great. People just seem to love an attractive girl dancing around singing about MMOs. I can understand why, I suppose. But to me it’s good, but no more.

I admire the effort more than anything else. I think it’s great to see people taking something they love and pushing it past conventional boundaries. It’s a great video for amateurs (if you’d even call them that now).

2. The Guild video is no longer on YouTube where you linked.

I disagree with Brendon. It’s not (just) the pretty woman strutting around. It’s the whole concept of how people “fall in love” in games but never really get past the avatars is amusing to me after having been online for so very long now. Not to say that deeper relationships can’t form, but beauty is not even “skin deep” in many cases.

3. Weng Weng’s history is tragic as all hell if you did a bit of googling.

I’ll vote for him.

4. Acneguy says:

I used to watch GI Joe animated series wayback in my childhood days. the movie version of GI Joe is definitely the best.

5. Anne says:

i like GI Joe and my favorite character is Scarlett. i used to watch the cartoon version when i was a teenager.

6. Bebeh says:

I love GI Joe the movie. my favorite GI Joe character is Scarlet and the Baroness. I love the GI Joe cartoon version ever since i was a little kid.

7. Caramoan17 says:

When i was a kid, i watched GI Joe animated version on TV all the time. GI Joe Movie is also a very good rendition of the original GI Joe cartoon series.
    `

8. Vincent says:

i love the graphics and special effects on the GI JOE Movie. the story line and action sequences are good too.

9. Jennica Lee says:

GI Joe the movie is really cool and i hope that there would be a sequel about this great movie.

10. Krisse says:

Cobra commander and Duke are two of my favorite GI Joe characters. the movie is great and i am waiting for a sequel of gi joe perhaps maybe next year or so.