The Best Of The Rest: Favicon Edition
I did a jig of joy this morning as I awoke to an email from my team of Norwegian designer monkeys containing a lovely favicon for my blog. At last, I no longer need to deal with the shame of lacking a tiny browser icon for my site! Take that Internet!
Of course, it’s also that time of the week again when I whip open my RSS reader and randomly pick articles with my eyes closed. Erm, I mean handpick a selection of the finest blog posts from around the globe within the last seven days.
- Stargrace puts my 300 posts to shame as she celebrates a stonking 1500 posts. Hats off to you Stargrace, you’re an inspiration to all bloggers out there (including myself). Big congratulations and here’s to the next 1500!
- In lieu of last weeks ruckus over the Allods Online cash shop, Game By Night says lets take everything in sensible proportion and not overreact.
- Brian “Psychochild” Green isn’t attending this years General Dental Council. Hmm maybe he’s talking about the Games Developer Conference…
- Ever wanted to see Kirsten Dunst sing “I’m Turning Japanese” whilst running around Akihabara in Tokyo? Well now’s your chance.
- CrazyKinux gives a history of the EVE Blog Pack. I just discovered this blog last week and it’s jolly excellent.
- Pete from Dragonchasers is feeling the pinch and ponders if MMORPG expansions are getting a bit pricey these days.
- That MMORPG Genius, Dustin, ponder whether World of Warcraft is bad for bloggers and if it’s addictive grasp causes us to ignore our blogs. It doesn’t cause me to ignore my blog, just wish I only needed 3 hours sleep a night like Batman.
- I had an excellent Buzz conversation, started by Krystalle, with a bunch of folk about phishing emails that basically turned into Batman vs Chuck Norris. My was vote for Batman.
P.S. Thanks again to Espen for his hard work on the favicon. Looks great!