The Best Of The Rest: Nazism Edition
It’s been another fiery week in the vivacious world of MMORPG blogging. From Allods Online to guild dramas to Activison embracing Nazism (Godwin’s Law, strike one), there’s been plenty of interesting banter for those such inclined to read.
- Keen monitors the price drops in the Allods Online cash shop. Seems like a step in the right direction although the consensus is that there’s still room for improvement.
- Scott Jennings takes on Activision in a hot (I don’t mean that in the sexy kind of way) story about how they apparently mistreated the two studio heads of Infinity Ward. Spinks has her say too and ponders where it leaves poor old Blizzard. Still counting their huge piles of cash after selling out would be my answer to that.
- Did Blizzard rip of Robert E. Howard with their idea for the Cataclysm expansion? MMO blogger extrodonaire, Wolfshead, discusses.
- Scrusi over at Procrastination Amplified takes us down memory lane and revists the original Starcraft.
- Larísa discusses the fallout of blogging about guild drama whilst Matticus offers tips on how to avoid it. My thoughts? If you rant about people – in any medium or walk of life – prepare for repercussions.
- IRGRL writes an excellent article, summing up my thoughts entirely, about The Cheating Of Mr Tiger Woods.
- CrazyKinux looks beyond the realm of fantasy and sci-fi MMORPGs and offers us the Ice Age MMO. Brilliant.
- Need help leveling a Warlock in WoW? Psynister has the guide for levels 1 – 29.
- Ever wondered what sort of EVE Online personality you had? Now you can find out with this post from Stabs (he got ‘Gunslinger’… I got something with the word ‘fag’ in it. Go figure).
- And finally, Pete from Dragonchasters shares his thoughts on Heavy Rain. I know it’s a good game, I know people love it, but I’m still recovering from the snooze fest that was Shenmue to even consider playing another interactive movie right now. I’ll stick to kicking stuff in the face.