The Best Of The Rest: Bread And Whine Edition
Geez, the weeks are just flying past aren’t they? At least now Winter is finally over as yesterday was an equinox with today marking the first day of Spring in the Northern Hemisphere. See kids, this blog is both witty and informative and not always just an excuse for some self-indulgent British sarcasm. Anyhow, onwards with the best of what we in the business call the rest.
- Jyorore, Ratshag, Adam, Stabs, Hatch and The Mental Shaman all celebrate Whiny Post Day. The holiday joins the ranks of other great days such as “Petty Complaints Day”, “Minor Grump Day” and “I Hate You All Day”.
- Big congratulations to Tipa who earns the esteamed rank of Admiral in Star Trek Online.
- Kirith posts some lovely screenshots of the new and improved Scorpion battleship. Goregous, isn’t it?
- MMOCrunch takes a look at the Mortal Online beta and isn’t impressed.
- Big Bear Butt Blogger lists his healing priorities.
- The Talented Mr Syp doesn’t like people who tell others how to play their class. Quite right, old bean, quite right.
- Not impressed with BioWare/EA’s statement that they need 1 million subscribers for SW:TOR to be successful? Neither is the Ancient Gaming Noob.
- Ralph Koster informs us what core gamers should know about social games.
- And finally, Aurdon wants to fly bats. So do I… so do I.