The Best Of The Rest: No Drama Edition
It’s been a rather quiet week in the blogosphere with little or no dramas or craziness (at least that I’m aware of). Controversy can be fun but right now, like a parent who’s just slipped some Ambien into their kids cereal, I’m enjoying the peace and quiet. Here’s a rundown of my pick of the web from the last seven days.
- Kirai checks out the Terminator exhition in Tokyo. Photos included but be warned, the uncanny valley awaits.
- Linedan from Achtung Panzercow has the low down on the change to the WoW Warrior Revenge ability that came with the last patch. Spinks ponders how it fits in with the future of tanking.
- Pete from Dragonchasers feels the pain as he loses his first ship in EVE Online.
- MMOCrunch discusses MMORPGs and relationships.
- The most dangerous drug known to man is this weeks subject material for the God-That-Walks-Amongst-Us, Charlie Brooker.
- Andrew from Of Teeth and Claws asks whether a college class can be a game.
- Sick of blog trolls? Robb Sutton, ramped up problogger, details the best way of dealing with them.
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun has some details about the MMO that’s got everyone excited, The Secret World. Don’t fret, the article comes with a nice sneak-peak video too to get us drooling.
- And finally the Psychochild dumps his beautiful brain thoughts over the topic of social gaming in another excellent article. Marry me, Brian.