The Best Of The Rest: Extreme Hangover Edition
I learnt a valuable lesson last night. It came to me when I was staring down the toilet bowl at 4am in the morning, the regurgitated taste of vodka tickling the back of my throat. Never, ever go on a drinking binge on an empty stomach, folks. The result has been a gut feeling like a toxic dump and a head feeling like a tribal African musician is playing the bongo drums inside my brains.
Anyway, onwards with the best articles from the past seven days.
- Ixobelle goes for an eight hour interview at 38 Studios. Good luck!
- Syp introduces us to Sypina!
- Is developer recognition important? Ravious from Kill Ten Rats explores.
- TouchArcade looks at WarpGate on the iPad. Looks like a great game and personally I’m excited about the iPhone edition which comes out soon.
- Chris gives excellent advice about dealing with Mythic’s billing fiasco.
- The World’s Strongest Librarian turns one year old. Happy birthday!
- Mobhunter takes a look at how nostalgia affects our judgement.
- Tobold opens up his blog for donations.
- Need to catch up on some of the upcoming Cataclysm class changes? MMOCrunch is the place to go.
- Speaking of Cataclysm, Aurdon from I Sheep Things takes a look at the Mage changes specifically.
- LifeHacker looks at the US health care reform bill will affect people. Interesting stuff.
- Ralph Koster looks at the war between Apple and Flash.
Also big thanks to everyone who’s emailed, tweeted, or commented with ideas and requests for guest posts! I’m slowly responding to them all now and will start sending out posts next week. If you haven’t heard from me yet, don’t fret, you will soon.