The Best Of The Rest: Gentleman Rhymer Edition
I can’t believe how quicky the last week has passed. Is it just me or are the days flying by faster than ever? I didn’t manage to accomplish much apart from develop a rather slightly scary obsession with a British rapper called Mr B. Don’t worry, I haven’t started stalking him. Yet.
Anyway, it’s been another exciting week in the blogosphere with topics ranging Facebook to a Tiger Woods MMO. Here’s the rundown:
- Kirith from the Inner Sanctum of Ninveah ponders whether the EVE expansion Tyrannis has enough content.
- Gnomeaggedon celebrates a fantastic 300,000 blog views!
- What are your favourite X-Men villans? Barry lists his.
- Syp introduces us to the Doogie Howser of MMO design.
- What makes you unsubscribe from a blog? Ravious explores.
- Ever wanted to be Tiger Woods (but without the sex scandals)? Now you can! Chris introduces us to the Tiger Woods MMO.
- Werit concludes his trip to the Mythic offices.
- Tokyo Moe checks out the Lady Gaga-esque fashion trends in Japan.
- Ralph Koster looks at how Facebook is going to affect the future of the Interweb.
- What happens when a MMO changes producer? Ferrel from Epic Slant discusses.
- And finally, Beej looks at the news that Joss Whedon is set to direct the new Avengers movie. I’m a tiny bit dubious about it but, overall, it’s hard to complain against someone who brought us the awesome Firefly.
And what about the Gentleman Rhymer I hear you ask? Fret not, the magic awaits below: