The Best Of The Rest: Marvel-ous Edition
Another week has zoomed past and it’s time to reflect on all of those great MMORPG (and occasional other geek related) articles from across the web and blogosphere. In more personal news though, I had the pleasure of seeing Iron Man 2 this weekend. Jolly good film and great fun even if I think I prefer the first one over it (I’d give the original an A grade and the sequel a solid B+). Although not perfect or as staggeringly awesome as I had hoped for, I’d still highly recommend Iron Man 2 when it’s finally released in the US (heh, sorry, couldn’t resist) if, for nothing else, just to see Samuel L. Jackson portray Nick Fury and set up the Avengers film. Oh and here’s a helpful hint: sit through the credits, there’s another scene at the end of them.
Now the links:
- Brad McQuaid is back to his blog and invites questions in a Q&A post.
- It’s blog birthdays galore as both Professor Beej and Psynister celebrate their first year of blogging.
- Mimetir, from World of Matticus, looks at why players don’t heal.
- MMO Symposium checks out the upcoming changes to Everquest 2.
- Interested in science along with MMOs? CrazyKinux starts a collection of white papers and documents.
- The incredibly talented Mr Green designs an entirely new RPG advancement system.
- Klepsacovic comes up with a way to make heroic dungeons more entertaining.
- MMORPG.com continues it’s EVE Online newbie exploration. Seems like everyone’s crazy for EVE Online these days.
- Keen is stunned by the new visuals upgrade apparently due with Cataclysm.
- And finally, Joystiq reviews Super Street Fighter IV, a game I’m desperately trying to resist buying although I imagine I’m going to fail miserably at that soon. Worth reading just for the closing statement along.