The Best Of The Rest: Grace Jones Edition
Ahh, another exciting week for the MMORPG world. Funcom launched their first Age of Conan expansion, Eurogamer reviewed it then removed their review, and Lord of the Rings Online fought back on the European front by offering veterans a half price lifetime subscription as well as a free weeks play… which happened to coincide right with the launch of Rise of the Godslayer. Pistols at dawn!
Here’s my pick of the web:
- Professor Beej hates Gearscore. I couldn’t agree more.
- GamerChick thinks MMO reviews are pointless. Shhh, don’t get Eurogamer that.
- Got a Mac? Want Steam? Joshua checks it out.
- The Nomadic Gamer looks at ways to make Permadeath more appealing.
- Scrusi returns to Lord of the Rings Online. As does The Ancient Gaming Noob.
- Syncaine loves to hate EVE Online.
- Ever been to London? Ogrebears’ needs some tips on sightseeing.
- And finally, the World’s Strongest Librarian interviews John Matrix from the film Commando.
P.S. Oh and if you’re wondering what the name of this week’s article has to do with anything then shame on you for not watching Conan The Destroyer. In fact, forget that… count yourself lucky you’ve not seen it and go read a Conan novel instead.