The Best Of The Rest: i-Fairy Edition
A lotta hoop-la about this about communities in MMORPGs or, more specifically, the community in World of Warcraft, all in response to Wolfshead’s controversial article. Man, I love a bit of hullabaloo in the morning. Of course, all of this pales in comparison to the iFairy, a magical robot which marries couples in Japan. Now that’s technological progress.
Anyhoo, onward with the linketh loveth!
- Darren from The Common Sense Gamer takes a look at the new EVE Online expansion, Tyrannis.
- Pete Smith is an internal roleplayer. It just sounds strange saying it that way…
- Brad McQuaid wants us to all play Vanguard.
- What’s the Iron Mage? Head over to Gnomeaggedon to find out.
- The World’s Strongest Librarian interviews Chong Li from Bloodsport.
- Ixobelle rebuts Wolfshead.
- Scrusi asks how far does intellectual property go?
- What are the factors for a quality community? Brian Green ponders.
- I’m Talkin’ Games covers the basics of macros and scripting in WAR.
- The Grouchy Gamer talks community too.
- Ferrel oversimplifies healers.
- And finally, Tesh wonders what a real Warcraft RPG would be like.