The Best Of The Rest: Free-To-Read Edition
Following the current trend of MMORPGs, this blog has now become Free-To-Read. Current subscribers will be promoted to VIP status and receive a free photo once a month of me in my underwear to print out and stick on their wall or exchange as a form of currency with other blogs participating in the F2R scheme. For a small fee, Premium Readers will be able to view the entire contents of my blog and will receive a photo of me partial dressed in different apparel every month (bet you can’t wait for ‘Navy Month’ eh?). Free Readers will receive obscure, out of focus shots of myself and will only be able to view the first 200 words of every blog post. Some will probably consider that the best deal of all. The fools.
Anyway, enough with my attempts to pursue a career in male modelling. Let’s look at the best of the web from the last seven days:
- Klepsacovic wonders who would want to to run McDonalds.
- Stabs reckons WoW is more like Elvis than McDonalds.
- The Nomadic Gamer takes a look at the WoW Remote Auction House.
- Guilds Wars is the destination for the wonderful MMOGamerChick.
- Why did Lord of the Rings Online go Free-To-Play? Unsub explains all.
- Rock, Paper Shotgun does a deal with Eurogamer.
- Psynister instructs on how to delete your level 80 toon.
- The Ancient Gaming Noob checks out the official WoW gold selling site! And no, it’s not what you think.
- And finally, Larisa muses on the summer and explains why the meat shields have the best views of all the fights.