The Best Of The Rest: Japanese Beaver Edition
Another week has flown past even faster than usual as I find myself busier than a Japanese beaver. It’s also been the last full week in our current flat! Yep, we’re moving… again. I can’t say I’m massively bothered by it as my wife and I never really bonded with our current abode, nice as it was. The most annoying thing is really the fact that we’ve only been here a meager eight months and now find ourselves on the road again as the owners have decided to sell. Or rather try and sell as they’ve put it up at an astronomically high price. Strange considering we’re still teetering on the edges of recession but good luck to them anyway,
Anyway, enough idle chit-chat. Here’s the best of the rest of the blogs out there:
- Tesh talks server segregation.
- The Adventurer Historian gives his first impressions of APB.
- Mystic Worlds warns of a new WoW email scam.
- King Kong invades Tokyo.
- Hudson breaks the news of Vanguards merger down to a solitary single server.
- Werit talks about appearance in Warhammer Online.
- ITG! gives the lowdown on Age of Conan macros and scripting.
- Darren talks about the broken silence from Jumpgate Evolution.
- How much do we really want classes to change between expansions? Spinks asks that very question.
- Larisa shares all.
- Pete Smith endorses the iPad. I find myself wanting one more and more these days…
- And finally Syp talks about MMOs and child-rearing.
So there we have it. I’ve got nothing left to do this weekend apart from relax, enjoy the last few minutes of Sunday night, and watch all the spam relating to “Japanese” and “beaver” roll in. Glorious