The Best Of The Rest: iDish Edition
As you can see from the image, this weeks BotR is dedicated to Japanese innovation, ingenuity and versatility in the face of new products. Via Kirainet I found this wonderful article about an Otaku who thought to answer the question all iPad owners ponder: “what would happen if I used my iPad as a dish?”. The result saw the birth of the iDish, portable food consumption platform with exchangeable backgrounds. New product for Apple, mayhaps?
Anyway, onward to glory with links from the MMO blogosphere!
- Tesh contemplates freedom vs control.
- Mimetir introduces a new MMO blogging site.
- Massively reports layoffs at SOE and the affect it will have on their games.
- Tobold asks if we’re ashamed to game.
- The Ancient Gaming Noob learns about security from a penguin.
- CrazyKinux takes a look at EVE running on an Android phone.
- MMOGamerChick writes a touching article about togetherness.
- Kirith ponders EVE Online going free-to-play.
- Ferrel reveals a Templar AA spec for EQ2.
- And finally, Pete suffers separation anxiety when parted from his iPad. Will he be the first of us to try out the iDish?