The Best Of The Rest: Onwards To London Edition
Another week in the blogosphere has flown by this time filled with anticipation for my forthcoming holiday which, drum roll please, begins on Wednesday and lasts for an entire week. Woot. For part of it I shall be heading down to London to pick up my in-laws as they fly in from Tokyo and show them the sights there before bringing them up to Scotland. I’m both excited and slightly nervous at the prospect of meeting them again as they don’t speak a word of English and my Japanese is limited to formal greetings, generic stock phrases and sexual commands (don’t ask). All in all, should be a lot of fun though and I’m looking forward to it. And don’t fret, my blogging should mostly continue uninterrupted (I’ll have a few 5 hour train journeys to kill, after all).
Anyway, enough about me, let’s look at the gems that I sifted from this week’s blog archives:
- Professor Beej takes a jolly jaunt through the nostalgic fields of Star Wars Galaxies.
- Ralph plays with the iPad.
- The Warcraft Cook whips up some Dragonbreath Chili.
- Syp writes why Star Trek Online and Champions Online should go free to play.
- Chris reckons the FFXIV minimum requirements are a horror story.
- CrazyKinux battles for the good cause of helping EVE bloggers.
- Pete reflects on his time in WoW.
- Ferrel defends gear progression.
- Petter takes a look at the science of crafting in Star Wars Galaxies.
- Brian writes a very insightful post on indie MMO funding.