The Best Of The Rest: Hooked On Starcraft 2 Edition
Zergling rush. Protoss Photon Cannon cheese. Build orders. Choke points. Kekekeke. I’m slowly losing my sanity to Starcraft 2 multiplayer. Funny thing is, I can’t decide if I totally love the game or utterly detest it. I’m really not very good at it but my mildly competitive nature and stubborn streak is preventing me from giving up. I must conquer Battle.net and it plagues my dreams. SCV 8, build barracks. 11, upgrade Command Center. 18, launch attack… I think my head’s going to explode.
I haven’t had much time to play MMOs the past seven days but that doesn’t mean the blogs have stopped churning out excellent and captivating articles. SCV 9, proceed with link love.
- IRGRL proves that male gamers are just a big bunch of cry babies.
- Tesh is not, repeat not, playing Starcraft 2.
- Rowan asks if the Borg believe in God.
- Jeff reviews Starcraft 2.
- Complete Heal downs Lady Gaga.
- Syncaine celebrates three years of blogging.
- Professor Beej takes a look at religion in science fiction.
- Klepsacovic reckons professions are the fourth talent tree.
- The Pugnacious Priest rounds up some Starcraft cakes.
- Tobold and Psychochild fight over the Blood Elf Porn.
- The Nomadic Gamer takes a quick peak at the forthcoming Everquest expansion.
- The Ancient Gaming Noob tells of another WoW hacking incident.
- And finally, Andrew takes a look at the very quiet Otherland MMO.