The Best Of The Rest: Pirate Edition
Another interesting week in the MMORPG blogosphere has flown past. This time we got to see Blizzard crush some dastardly pirates (score one for capitalism), some controversial information revealed about Warhammer 40K (Space Marines from the start? Yes? No? Who knows!), and APB hitting the headlines for, well, sucking and dying after squandering loads of cash. The MMO industry may be many things but it’s definitely always interesting.
- The Problogger gives advice on how to make your blog addictive like World of Warcraft.
- Tobold assesses the damage from pirates.
- Tipa has five better concepts for Everquest Next.
- Pete looks at the hypocrisy of gamers.
- Scott Jennings looks at how to blow $100 million on a MMO.
- The Warcraft Cook serves up a curiously tasty omelet.
- Ferrel ponders what we know and what he wants from EQ Next.
- Klepsacovic asks if we should stop the ‘Mexicans’ flowing into WoW.
As usual if you know of any great articles or blogs that you don’t think I’m aware of then feel free to pimp them out in the comments section below or, if you’re of a shier disposition, Tweet or email me the details.