The Best Of The Rest: Crocodile Dundee Edition
Gee-whiz and gee-willikers, another week has pasted us by, this time with plenty of juicy MMORPG and gaming related tid-bits being thrown around for discussion by the blogosphere like a pack of hungry Dobermans would a piece of raw meat. I’ve had the odd time when my articles have been in that situation and, unless you’re Australian and blessed with the racial ability to tame wild animals a lá Crocodile Dundee, there isn’t much you can do about it. Fortunately this time much of the controversy stemmed from Penny Arcade and not yours truly. Time to kick back and get the popcorn.
- Tobold asks if buying used games is as bad as pirating them.
- Stabs casts his first impressions of Everquest 2 Extended.
- Psychochild takes a good look at cyberpunk geopolitics.
- Andrew presents his thoughts on Dead Space.
- The Ancient Gaming Noob laments the loss of Massive Blips.
- ElderGamer tells us how system designers think.
- Windsoar has moved home.
- Chris takes a look at buying used games vs pirating them.
- Chastity likes being a girl.
- Tipa is excited about the new Neverwinter ‘MMO’.
- Motstandet asks if anyone actually plays MMORPGs.
- And finally, Petter spreads the love.