The Best Of The Rest: Hangover Edition
Oh how I had such plans for this week’s Best of the Rest. I wanted to try a new format and change the way I write the article to make it more interesting and in-depth but, alas, I find myself at the hands of one truly awful hangover. I’m no spring chicken anymore and it’s amazing how much a couple bottles of wine, whisky, vodka and some aquavit can destroy my body. I spent a restless night dreaming of Space Marines and Cee Lo Green for some bizarre reason and awoke to experience a headache and squealing gut that even a full English breakfast couldn’t cure (it’s never failed before). As a result today’s link love shall be mercifully short and to the point. Before I wretch over my keyboard.
- Spinks highlights a man getting a WoW achievement in real life.
- Muckbeast shares a funny comic from Penny Arcade regarding The Bible Online.
- Tesh says defeat is penalty enough.
- The MMO Melting Pot interviews Tobold.
- Kirith Kodachi celebrates four years of EVE Online.
- Ryan is not happy with CCP’s customer service.
- Syp says MMOs have ruined single player games for him.
- Larisa has a touching post about the MMO veteran generation gap.
- And finally, The Ancient Gaming Noob celebrates a monunmental four years of blogging!